Minggu, 18 November 2012

Introduce Myself :)

   Hi, My Name Is Firyal Nadhira Khairani Muthia, you can call me Firyal ;)
Born on 03 January 1999 in East Jakarta, Indonesia 
I have a cat, the name is Jenong..
 I have a parents who i love so much..i'm very proud of them, and i'm proud to be their daughter.. i don't have a sister or brother, i'm alone.
 I'm a moslem, of course. I love Allah ^^
 I have a bestfriends too, when i live in Bogor, i met and became a bestfriend with Citra, Dilla, Billa, Icha and Nadiah. I love them^^ and i don't want to lose them.
 Now, I live in Yogyakarta, with my dad and my grandpa and my grandma. My mom still in Jakarta. I school in SMP Muhammadiyah 6 Yogyakarta, when i wrote this, i was in grade 3 Junior High School (3 SMP)..
 I found a guy that I loved since grade 1 Junior High School (1 SMP) until now (3 SMP) :') *wow, it's mean 3 years, right?* 
In yogya, i found a new bestfriends too, they are Ayu and Nadifa ^^.   
Well, I think it's enough for the introduction. we will meet again in the next time, see you and Thank you :*

1 komentar: